Soudabeh Rastgoo is a paralegal at Pax Law Corporation. She holds a Masters Degree in English Language Translation from Islamic Azad University in Tehran.
Currently, she is pursuing an MBA degree at the University Canada West, and is expected to graduate by end of 2023. Her experience includes over thirteen years as an international education consultant, she holds several international credentials that portray her commitment to delivering exceptional service in the field of international education consultancy.
At Pax Law Soudabeh assists students with their visa application, ensuring a smooth and efficient process. She is fluent in both English and Farsi, providing services in both languages for clients.
- Masters in English Language Translation, Islamic Azad University
- Masters of Business Administration, University Canada West, expected graduation 2023
- Canada Course for Education Agents (CCEA)
- US Agent Training Course (USATC)
- Australia Education Agent Training Course (QEAS)
- British Council Education Certificate
- ICEF Certifcation
- Farsi (Nativve)
- English (Fluent)